Press & Media
Practical and factual information for drivers
Press / Media warning - Special features 2021 edition
At the moment, Roadbook Organisation is not in a position to confirm whether the Spa Summer Classic 2021 meeting will be able to welcome the Press and Media, unlimited, in limited numbers, or not at all.
You can now apply for Press/Media accreditation, if you meet the eligibility criteria. We will inform you if your application is admissible, but your accreditation will not be officially confirmed.
Roadbook will contact you personally by email as soon as we are officially able to announce the presence or not of the Press and Media.
Given the particular conditions of this year, Roadbook will favour the accreditation of only one person per media to allow the presence of the greatest number of journalists and photographers from different media.
Eligibility to obtain a Press and Media accreditation for the Spa Summer Classic 2021
- To present a valid personal insurance corresponding to the risks linked to the activity of photographer / journalist on a car circuit
- Be a holder of a 20201 press card
- Present a letter of accreditation from an official media, with specific mention of Spa Summer Classic 2021 Or, failing that, name the official media for which you are responsible. Priority will be given to journalists/photographers holding a letter of accreditation from an official media, with specific mention of Spa Summer Classic 2021.
Access by type of accreditation
- Photographer" accreditation gives access to the press room and each accredited photographer will receive a numbered chasuble authorising access to the dedicated areas along the track, except for the red zones (see safety briefing).
- Journalist" accreditation gives access to the press room and the pit lane.
- Each accredited person will receive a security briefing, with the codes of conduct to be respected.
√ By the simple fact of applying for a media accreditation, the beneficiary is informed and acknowledges that our organization cannot be held responsible for any accident that would happen on the circuit during the meeting.
√ He undertakes to respect the safety rules in force on the circuit.
√ Accredited persons access the track under their own responsibility and under the cover of their professional/company/private insurance.
It should be noted that accreditation may not be accepted if the request or the motivation do not seem to be well-founded.
We will not be able to accredit requests made on a private/personal basis.
I have read the terms and conditions for obtaining Press/Media accreditation for the Spa Summer Classic 2021.
We will inform you if your request is admissible, but your accreditation will only be officially confirmed when we are able to officially announce the presence or not of the Press and Media.