THURSDAY JUNE 23 NON-TIMED FREE PRACTICE
Thursday 23 June is reserved for untimed free practice for the drivers and cars of the following series:
• SPA 3 HOURS
• BELCAR HISTORIC CUP
• CLASSIC SPORTS CAR CLUB – CLASSIC
• CLASSIC SPORTS CAR CLUB – YOUNGTIMER
• NK HTGT – NEDERLANDS KAMPIOENSCHAP HISTORISCHE TOERWAGENS EN GT’S
• NK GT&TC and TRIUMPH COMPETITION & BRITISH HTGT
• FRANCE HISTORIQUE
• TROPHÉE LOTUS et ROADSTER PRO CUP
• COLMORE YTCC – Youngtimer Touring Car Challenge
• NRCC & CSCC SPORTS and SLICKS
There are no reservations for free practice. Go to the administrative checks on Thursday morning, 1st floor of the F1 Pit Building – room 115, from 8:00 a.m., to buy your ticket for the session(s) of your choice.
Payment in cash or by credit card.
• All cars of the series mentioned above share the track, without distinction of year, cubic capacity or group.
• No passenger, no instructor. The driver is alone in the car.
The technical inspection of the car is not necessary to participate in the non-timed free practice.
• The spirit of competition is not required, but friendliness and respect for all participants, regardless of the category of the car.
• The circuit security service as well as the marshals will ensure that this spirit is respected. The competent authorities may exclude the car from the meeting (Friday – Saturday – Sunday), if the noise standards are not respected or in the event of dangerous behavior on the track.
Maximum noise allowed on the track: 103 dB
During each lap of the circuit, a dynamic control is carried out.
A static check will be carried out before the car takes to the track
Maximum allowed at static control : 107 dB, measured at the exhaust pipe.
Spa Summer Classic