On Friday morning, two untimed open practice sessions are open to drivers and cars from the following series:
• SPA 3 HOURS
• BELCAR HISTORIC CUP
• SUPERSIXTIES BY NKHTGT
• NK GT&TC AND TRIUMPH COMPETITION & BRITISH HTGT
• CANAM & SPORTSCARS
• DUNLOP GENTLE DRIVERS ’65
• DUNLOP HISTORIC ENDURANCE CUP
• COLMORE – YOUNGTIMER TOURING CAR CHALLENGE
• BIMMER RACE CAR CHALLENGE
Special features: noisy cars are accepted up to 115 dB.
Cost: 220 euros including VAT per session and per car.
Payment in cash or by credit card.
You can reserve your place.
The reservation does not commit you to participate, but you will have priority.
To take part in the untimed open practice sessions, go to the administrative checks on the 1st floor of the F1 Pit Building – room 115:
- either from Thursday morning from 08:00,
- either Friday morning from 08:00,
Priority will be given to reserved places.
GOOD TO KNOW
All the cars of the above-mentioned series share the track, without distinction of year, cylinder capacity or group.
No passenger allowed in the cars taking part in untimed open practice.
A derogation request can be submitted to Roadbook (email@example.com) for professional or similar instructors.